Data Entry Clerk Resume Samples (Text format)
- Motivated and determined data entry clerk of XX years in inserting and updating data on a frequent basis. Proofread data for accuracy; using algorithms and other methods to clean the data
- Skilled in retrieving and reviewing data from external sites, clients, and/or projects managers; developing new methods to enter data more efficiently; inputting identifiable information to allow for data tracking
- A proven track record of working with data entry; ability to maintain a high level of accuracy for long periods of time; responding if a request is made to access relevant information or files
- Basic understanding of databases; good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills; a sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the company’s success
Management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2000-03-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Data Entry Operator
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Enter text-based and numeric data from source documents as quickly as possible to add customer and account information.
- To prepare source data for computer entry, information is compiled, verified as accurate, and sorted according to importance.
- Reviewing output, rectifying any incompatibilities, and checking data for shortcoming errors.
- Researching and gathering more data for documents that aren’t comprehensive.
- Creating reports, putting finished work in designated places, and running backup procedures.
- Keeping information private, scanning and printing files as necessary.
Data Entry Operator
- Gathered and organized information, prepared source material for computer entry, and determined priorities entry.
- Processed customer and account source documents by checking data for errors and resolving inconsistencies using regular procedures or by sending incomplete documents back to the team leader.
- Entered customer & account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on a keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format
- Maintained data entry requirements by following data program techniques & procedures
- Data Entry Skills
- Decision Making
- Analyzing Information
- Results Driven & Energy Level
- Critical thinking
- Team player