File Clerk Resume Samples (Text format)
Senior File Clerk
- Skilled and versatile file clerk with XX years of experience in tracking and managing all incoming paperwork and making copies before filing and distributing.
- Skilled in creating and updating records; storing all paperwork in designated places; entering paperwork into an electronic system; managing file access requests and keeping logs
- Adept in developing an efficient filing system; always strive to make retrieving easier and more efficient; following-up policies and procedures for personal data protection
- Good knowledge of filing systems, MS Office, office equipment, and time-management skills; great interpersonal and communication skills; great attention to detail
Communication, Bachelor of Mass Communications, Completed, 2002-04-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Senior File Clerk
- Streamlined the document filing process ensuring their availability at all times.
- Provided information to departmental officials, professional staff, employees, and to others concerning the contents of files in accordance with established procedures for authorized access.
- Answer inquiries and compiles reports from the contents of the files.
- Train new employees in the procedures of the filing system.
- Ensured all new documents and paperwork are filed and logged properly in the system.
- Sorted, organized, and maintained office records accurately.
- Indexed documents with numbers or codes before filing.
- Managed all user requests related to document positioning, finding, and retrieval.
- Maintained a log of all outgoing files to ensure documents are returned in time.
Data Entry / File Clerk
Zion XXX Ltd
- Accurately sorted, prepared, and kept up with office records
- Prior to filing, index documents using numbers or codes.
- Removed or discarded outdated documents as per the company file maintenance procedures
- Managed document structuring to ensure easy finding and retrieval when required
- Managed all user requests related to document positioning, finding, and retrieval
- Maintained the record of the documents filed and removed
- Inspected the filing section periodically to ensure records are categorized properly and being maintained in a good condition; took necessary steps to place documents in storage receptacles
- Maintained a log of all outgoing files to ensure documents are returned on time
- Digitized all necessary documentation and stored it in electronic systems
- Classified information logically on the basis of use, content, purpose, etc.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail