- Extensive experience of XX years in devising and implementing a process-propelled workflow for telemarketing or sales; placing and advertising the organization’s product to the clients; making use of data-driven examines which helps in optimizing telemarketing and telesales functions
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of clients’ products and services and the objectives of specific campaigns; keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved; work directly with the sales department to make sure of achieving alignment.
- Strong knowledge of processes and principles for providing personal and customer services; understanding of methods and principles for showing, selling, and promoting products and services including product demonstration, marketing strategy and tactics, sales control system, and sales techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge of business techniques and marketing strategies; in-depth knowledge of sales and promotion methodologies and business management techniques; possess sound product knowledge with excellent telemarketing skills
- Actively source new business opportunities (cold calling and email); investigate and find contact details for targeted Key Accounts; develop and maintain the sales prospecting database for the company ensuring that all new entries in the database are of an acceptable standard of accuracy and the detail