- Extensive experience of XX years in managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls; meeting planned sales goals; setting individual sales targets with the sales team; tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Adept in determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results; implementing national sales programs by developing sales action plans; maintaining sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Skilled in planning to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies; assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly; providing on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Instrumental in developing a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues; cultivating effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts; formulating sales policies and procedures; conducting market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Expertise in creating, developing & executing innovative sales plans & strategies together with designing, consolidating & improving organizational processes; highly-successful in driving large scale revenue and profit gains as well as improving on organizational productivity and performance
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition; demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization; proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close; strong business sense and industry expertise