Telecommunications Resume Samples (Text format)
- Well-rounded Telecommunications Technician with XX years of experience in explaining complicated telecommunications concepts to non-technical professionals. Capable of providing high levels of technical and telecommunications engineering support. Skilled in the design, configuration, and maintenance of numerous telecom systems, hardware, and software applications.Experienced in the design, configuration, and maintenance of numerous telecom systems, hardware, and software applications; capable of providing high levels of technical and telecommunications engineering support
- Proven ability to analyze existing systems and schedule upgrades to increase performance and productivity; understanding of switching systems, mail, cabling, and fiber optics; created supporting documentation for systems and software usage and control.
- Knowledge of electronics, communication systems, and mechanics; knowledge of engineering methods, technology, and industry trends; understanding of telecommunication rules and standards; possess design skills, and ability to interpret drawings and designs
Telecommunications and Networking , Bachelor of Education, Completed, 2003-06-01
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
– Marks null,
Electronics Telecommunication Engineer
Mackenzie Mordern It Solutions Private Limited
- Responsible and accountable for Telecommunication operations.
- Participate in long-range planning, and development of departmental/divisional goals, strategic plans, and objectives, as well as personnel, resources, space, and equipment.
- Involved in planning, designing implementing, and troubleshooting telecommunication platforms.
- Serve as a technical lead for hardware installation, configuration, and operational support of Telecom infrastructure.
- Ensure telecommunication systems, processes, and services are clearly documented.
- Implementation and enforcing standards throughout telecom infrastructure.
- Able to work solo with limited supervision and project oversight.
Telecommunications Specialist Engineer
- Analyzed customers' telecommunications needs and designed and updated telecommunications equipment and systems.
- Researched/assessed available telecommunications technologies in relation to the enterprise's current and future needs.
- Built and tested prototypes of new equipment and tested and repaired equipment.
- Made sure equipment meets regulations and gave advice on suitable equipment, such as computer servers, and costs.
- Work well with other team members in a collaborative manner, fostering learning and knowledge sharing to complete projects.
- Supervised the installation and use of telecommunications equipment.
- Provided training for users of new equipment; prepared and presented reports and proposals.
- Database software
- PBX and Key Systems
- Technical instructions
- Telecommunications standards
- Computer and telecom purchasing
- Firewall Management Tools
- Routing Protocol Expertise
- DNS Implementation
- Networking protocol expertise
- Cisco Equipement Familiarity
- Enterprise WiFi management
- Network Security Systems
- IP address Structure
- Analytical thinker
- Communication Skills
- Compassion & Empathy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Patience & Understanding
- Enthusiasm & Friendliness