Cleaning Services Resume Samples (Text format)
- Meticulous house and office cleaning service provider with XX years of experience in cleaning standards and procedures. Adept in carrying out an inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis.Adept in carrying out the inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis; monitoring and following up on compliance with cleaning procedures, workplace safety, and tender specifications
- Skilled in controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse; monitoring cleaning material stock level and re-order materials when needed
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery; ability to successfully work in a team; assertive, calm with the ability to work well under pressure; flexible to meet the requirements of the management
, High School, Completed, 2004-05-01
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
– Marks null,
Cleaning Supervisor / Housekeeping Staff
Bright Home Care Services
- Carried out cleaning duties as required including sweeping, dusting, wall washing, toilet cleaning, mopping, and use of vacuum cleaners.
- Used electrical and mechanical equipment, floor polishers, etc. when necessary and after appropriate training.
- Used stepladders when necessary and with due regard to the Health & Safety of themselves or others.
- Used approved cleaning materials in accordance with manufacturers printed instructions and regulations.
- Ensured that cleaning equipment and materials are safely maintained and stored
- Moved furniture and other items of equipment as necessary to allow for the effective performance of cleaning duties.
- Complied with Health & Safety legislation, school policies, and good health and safety working practices in relation to the use of school premises and grounds and own duties and responsibilities.
Cleaning Supervisor / Housekeeping
Arise Facility Solutions
Navi Mumbai, MH
- Handled the daily operations that keep the business running.
- Responsible for the hiring and training of cleaning professionals.
- Performed interviews and any background checks required to bring on maids and other cleaning professionals to work for them.
- Handled any disciplinary actions of specific employees.
- Tracked all income and expenses, responsible for the profit and loss of the business.
- Involved in evaluating the efficiency of staff and handled all publicity functions to bring in new clients and to keep current clients happy.
- Safe use of detergents and other chemicals
- Disposal of biohazardous medical waste
- Sanitizing surfaces according to employer policies
- Daily cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chemicals handling
- Supply management
- Vacuuming with industrial equipment
- Attention to detail
- Verbal communication
- Organizational skills
- Cooperative abilities
- Time management