Office Machines Resume Samples (Text format)
Office Machines Operator / Machine Operator
- Dedicated and enthusiastic office machine operator with XX years of experience preparing machines for operation by obtaining supplies loading machines and making routine tension and alignment adjustments. Deft in tending the machine during its operation to ensure the material flows properly and smoothly through the machine.Deft in tending machine during its operation to ensure material is flowing properly and smoothly through the machine; adding toner, developer, fuser oil, or other material as needed to keep devices functioning in the most efficient manner; recording production figures for assignments completed.
- Adept in performing minor maintenance cleaning and repairs on machines in accordance with operating instructions to ensure optimum performance; using hand tools such as pliers, wrenches, and screwdrivers to adjust machines and perform minor maintenance
- Working knowledge of the operation, adjustment, and care of machines operated; ability to coordinate eye and hand movement in making minor repairs and adjustments to machines; use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, and wrenches; ability to lift standard size packages of paper and liquid supplies
, Associate of Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Technology , Completed, 2003-04-01
University of Rajasthan
– Marks null,
Office Machines Operator
- Managed the operations of all of the office equipment and machines (with the exception of computer hardware).
- Received work orders from the office manager, staff, and outside parties for copies, scanned images, or specially formatted documents, and execute those requests in a timely manner.
- Reviewed outgoing communications sent through office machines to ensure internal network security and verify the receipt of information by intended parties.
- Directed incoming communications (i.e., faxes, and PDF files) to the appropriate departments and employees.
- Worked with office machine and equipment providers to schedule routine service appointments with their technicians in order to ensure continuous optimal operations.
- Worked with office administrative personnel and external supply vendors to develop a supply ordering schedule to help maintain a reliable inventory of components and parts for each machine.
- Instructed employees on the use of office machines in order for them to be able to effectively use equipment to complete individual projects.
- Completed records of production, including work volumes and outputs, materials used, and any backlogs.
- Placed original copies in feed trays feed originals into feed rolls or positioned originals on tables beneath camera lenses.
- Set up and adjust machines, regulating factors such as speed, ink flow, focus, and the number of copies.
- Clean machines, perform minor repairs and report major repair needs.
- Cut copies apart and write identifying information, such as page numbers or titles, on copies.
- Class-L machine certification
- Crane operator license
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- CNC machine operator certification
- Safety and Compliance
- Equipment Monitoring
- Precision Equipment
- Machine operation & maintenance
- Efficiency in fast-paced environments
- Ability to work as a team
- Strong focus on following instructions
- Excellent coordination
- Problem Solution
- Quality Assurance
- Strong Communication Skill
- Attention to detail