HVAC and Refrigeration Resume Samples (Text format)
HVAC and Refrigeration Technician
- Skilled HVAC and Refrigeration Technician with XX years of experience in installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment. Skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.Adept in performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently; providing technical direction and on-the-job training; keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions; ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Skilled in monitoring processes and ensuring compliance with all safety regulations and identifying and preparing reports for any violations and maintaining efficient records for all office and state regulations within the required timeframe; recommending improvements to all business performance and maintaining optimal customer services
- Deft in carrying out preventive maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems; carrying out routine checks and logs of the status of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment; assisting in the verification of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning spares purchased/supplied
, Bachelor of Computer Applications, Completed, 2004-03-01
Asia Pacific Institute of Management New Delhi
– Marks null,
Senior HVAC Technician
- Installed new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems, and inspected current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety.
- Performed preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conducted performance tests with specialized tools observed and tested system operation, using gauges and instruments.
- Adjusted valves according to specifications and charge the system with the proper type of refrigerant by pumping the specified gas or fluid into the system.
- Adjusted or replaced worn or defective mechanisms and parts and reassembled repaired systems.
- Dismantle malfunctioning systems and test components, using electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic testing equipment.
- Installed expansion and control valves, using acetylene torches and wrenches
- Scheduled work with customers and initiate work orders, house requisitions, and orders from stock.
HVAC and Refrigeration Technician
Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues; repaired damaged HVAC systems.
- Cut, bend, thread, and connect pipe to functional components and water, power, or refrigeration system.
- Kept records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices.
- Maintained accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources.
- Read blueprints to determine the location, size, capacity, and type of components needed to build a refrigeration system.
- Mounted compressor, condenser, and other components in specified locations on frames, using hand tools and acetylene welding equipment.
- Installed wiring to connect components to an electric power source.
- Electrical And Pneumatic Controls
- Refrigeration System Evacuation
- Variable Speed Drives
- Single Compressor Systems
- HVAC And Refrigeration Systems
- Package And Split Systems
- Recovering And Recycling
- Water Treatment
- RS Sheets and Floor Plans
- Diagnostic Techniques
- Communication Skills
- Compassion & Empathy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Patience & Understanding
- Enthusiasm & Friendliness