Electronic and Electrical Technologist
- Adroit in installing and assembling electronic systems based on technical specifications; repairing and maintaining electronic systems as needed; operatingpower and manual tools safely to avoid accidents; makingcable and wiring connections accurately; performing regular inspections to identify defects and replacements
- Adept in performing system testing to evaluate performance and functionality; maintaining inventory control of electronic components and tools; maintaining documentations of system installation and maintenance procedures; recommending upgrades and modifications to improve system performance.
- Understanding drawings, technical manuals and instructions for perform system installation activities.; conducting the installation, commission and operation of electrical equipment and diagnosing, testing and analyzingthe performance of electrical assemblies and systems
- Skilled in maintainingall equipment and components by performing scheduled maintenance tasks, ensuring calibration of equipment and scheduling replacement when needed; expertise in the field by regularly attending workshops, classes, conferences and training sessions in electronics and engineering
- Deft in recording information and results about product or electronic performance by detailing testing methods, documenting possible issues and listing part specifications; deciphering complex plans, drawings, diagrams, blueprints and instructions in order to complete installation or practice troubleshooting of electronics systems