Industrial Machinery Mechanic / Material Handling Machinery & Equipment
- Knowledgeable Industrial Machinery Mechanic with XX years of experience in analyzing test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Adept in cleaning, lubricating, and adjusting parts, equipment, and machinery; disassembling machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs
- Deft in observing and testing the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices; operating newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs; reassembling equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Skilled in studying blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery; cutting and welding metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricating new parts, and assembling new equipment; demonstrating equipment functions and features to machine operators.
- Expert in providing mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests; preparing mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations