Delhi - 212652, Delhi
- Extensive experience of XX years indeveloping equipment maintenance schedules and carry out daily maintenance tasks to keep equipment performing optimally; testing and analyzingfailing or broken medical equipment, referring to manufacturer instructions as guidelines and making use of appropriate testing instruments
- Adept in determiningsources of disrepair, develop plans for resolving the issues and implement solutions using welding tools, power tools, hand tools, calibrators and other repair devices; updating and repairingmedical tools and machinery by interpreting and following procedures presented in blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Contributingto departmental organization by recording repair incidents, following up with previous repairs and tracking maintenance schedules; advisingmedical professionals on best practices for equipment use to minimize the occurrence of breakdowns and prolong the lives of the machines
- Skilled in repairing patient monitors, defibrillators, medical imaging equipment such as x rays, CAT scanners, and ultrasound equipment, voice-controlled operating tables, and electric wheelchairs; fixing equipment with hand tools, soldering irons, and other electronic tools; adjusting the mechanical or hydraulic components of machine
Completed, June 2003
Key Result Areas:
- Examine medical equipment and facility's structural environment and checkfor proper use of equipment, to protect patients and staff from electrical or mechanical hazards and to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair and replace defective parts such as motors, clutches or transformers; keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance or service such as cleaning, lubricating and adjusting equipment
- Test and calibrate components and equipment following manufacturers' manuals and troubleshooting techniques, using hand tools, power tools and measuring devices
- Explain and demonstrate correct operation and preventive maintenance of medical equipment to personnel; study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge
- Plan and carry out work assignments, using blueprints, schematic drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams, and liquid and air flow sheets, while following prescribed regulations, directives, and other instructions as required
- Test, evaluate, and classify excess or in-use medical equipment and determine serviceability, condition, and disposition in accordance with regulations
- Research catalogs and repair part lists to locate sources for repair parts, requisitioning parts and recording their receipt; evaluate technical specifications to identify equipment and systems best suited for intended use and possible purchase based on specifications, user needs and technical requirements
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????
- Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level????
- Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received????
- Other relevant achievements????
XYZ , Tamil Nadu
Key Result Areas:
- Contributed expertise to develop medical maintenance standard operating procedures; made computations relating to load requirements of wiring and equipment, using algebraic expressions and standard formulas
- Computed power and space requirements for installing medical, dental or related equipment and install units to manufacturers' specifications
- Repaired shop equipment, metal furniture, and hospitalequipment, including welding broken parts and replacing missing parts, or bring item into local shop for major repairs.
- Fabricated, dress down, or substitute parts or major new items to modify equipment to meet unique operational or research needs, working from job orders, sketches, modification orders, samples or discussions with operating officials
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
- MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet Applications
- Birthday:October 01, 1981