QA Specialist Resume Samples (Text format)
- Passionate QA Specialist Engineer with XX years of experience in QA automation. Adept in recommending, implementing, and directing others to modify operational methods and practices along with an overall strategy to enhance department effectiveness. Skilled in designing and executing test plans on computer applications. Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute work tasks with strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Skilled in designing and executive test plans on computer applications; detecting software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected; maintaining the database of software defects; examining code and execution of code in various environments
- Deft in developing and documenting application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications; creating meaningful error handling procedures for application code; implementing application designs, creating queries, scripts, web pages, and other deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute work tasks with strong problem-solving and analytical skills; customer-focused with excellent oral and written communication skills; functional and performance testing experience for a wide range of technology platforms and applications
Computer Science, Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology, Completed, 2002-03-01
YDG University– Marks 70, Division I
Software QA Specialist
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Detected software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Outlined quality assurance policies and procedures; interpret and comply with quality assurance standards.
- Ensured that quality assurance standards are adequate.
- Elaborated on the procedures of sampling and guidelines for the collection and reporting of quality data.
- Monitored the implementation and the ensured efficiency of inspection and quality systems
- Planned, performed, and looked after the inspection and tested products to ensure the quality deliverable.
- Documented quality assurance activities, such as internal audits.
Software QA Engineer
RES Solutions and Pvt Ltd
- Analyzed customer grievances and other non-compliance issues; gather and organize statistical quality data.
- Inspected data to detect areas for improvement; elaborated, recommend and oversee improvement actions.
- Reported on results of quality activities; oversee risk management procedures.
- Detected coaching needs and take action in accordance with these needs in order to ensure compliance with quality standards; analyze audit outcomes and carry out appropriate corrective procedures.
- Ensured ongoing abidance by industry regulatory and quality requirements.
- Bug tracking
- Test-driven development
- Functional testing
- User acceptance testing
- Soap UI Pro/Ready API
- Cucumber Pro
- Agile project management
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Time Management
- Analysis and Research
- Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail