Developer - Java Resume Samples (Text format)
Java Developer / Java Engineer/ Full Stack Java Developer.
- Highly experienced JAVA Developer with XX years of experience in designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Skilled in developing and testing software; debugging and resolving technical problems that arise; producing detailed design documentation; recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure; developing multimedia applications; developing documentation to assist users
- Adept in driving best practice, quality, and consistency within design and development phases; identifying opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of java developed projects; developing technical designs for application development; developing application code for java programs
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses; analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills; excellent written and verbal communication; good organizational skills
Computers Science and Applications, Master of Science, Completed, 2001-02-01
DG University.– Marks 70, Division I
ABC Pvt ltd
- Delivered tactical and strategic improvements to large-scale Java/J2EE/Mobile-based products.
- Formulated and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Maintained and update all existing J2EE applications as needed.
- Translated software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Implemented the product's lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance.
- Developed and adhere to best practices for developing applications.
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Collaborated effectively across teams.
Back-end Java Developer
XYZ Pvt Ltd
- Designed and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivered high-availability and performance
- Contributed to all phases of the development lifecycle; wrote well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensured designs are in compliance with specifications; prepared and produce releases of software components
- Supported continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Problem-solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Research Skills