noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh
- Extensive experience of XX years in mapping business requirements, designing customized solutions with strong analytical skills and ability to analyze business practices and define optimal procedures.
- Acquainted with the operating business model of insurance. Insightful knowledge of business process analysis and design, process rationalization, cost control, capacity planning, performance measurement and quality
- An ardent analyst, with a flair for adapting quickly to dynamic business environments. Adopting pragmatic approach in improvising on solutions and resolving complex business issues
- An energetic, self-motivated team member with hands on experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, application integration and customization
- A profound customer centric and systems driven approach to design business solutions; an effective leader with proven abilities in working with various teams; guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team
noida, Uttar Pradesh
Completed, February 2002
Marks 70 %
abc pvt ltd
noida, Uttar Pradesh
Key Result Areas:
- Map business requirements and translating these requirements into functional specifications
- Assist business partners for defining business strategy & supporting operational processes
- Identify different tools / techniques that can be used to structure requirements; demonstrating the ability to develop a basic use case
- Conduct business process review, identify and address the gap/risks in the processes using tools and monitor key business processes
- Suggest appropriate as well as technology-based solutions for enhancing functional efficiency of the organization and achieving business excellence
- Implement new functional processes; undertake and implement quality and process improvement projects within preset deadlines
- Lead, motivate and monitor the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in service operations and meeting of individual and group targets
- Identify development needs of the team and training the team accordingly through specific training modules designed as per the needs
- Manage vendors / business partners to build scale and derive quality service/output; negotiating for competitive cost and value added services from vendors
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained???? Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
Training and Certifications
- Arvind Yadav, abc institute, 2006
Exhibiting a desire to experience new cultures and environments—especially if your role would involve working with foreign colleagues, partners or clients—can really help your resume shine.
- Father’s Name:Mr. Arvind Yadav
- Birthday:March 05, 1994
- Marital Status:Single