Developer - Mobile App [general] Resume Samples (Text format)
Mobile App. Developer
- Extensive experience of XX years in understanding customer needs and translating them into mobile application framework and software requirement and specification documents; designing mobile applications based on best practices and requirements
- Skilled in developing apps according to the latest trends; thoroughly testing the mobile application; providing proper technical and customer support to the clients; writing Documents related to project plans, technical specifications, approaches, and processes
- In-depth understanding of computer programming language and ability to code; knowledge of most types of graphic design software, including object-oriented management and metadata management software; ability to think creatively and find unique solutions to problems
- Adept in developing and creating mobile applications for multiple platforms; testing and integrating applications; analyzing the market trends for creating next-gen mobile applications; performing debugging and general maintenance of application library
Computer Science , Bachelor of Science, Completed, 2003-03-01
Texas A & M– Marks 70, Division I
Developer - Mobile App
ABC Pvt Ltd
- Created mobile games that would be fun, challenging, and unique.
- Developed design features and character specs before allowing the game to go further into production.
- Worked with various companies to sponsor games and develop a budget before production increased.
- Presented the finished project to upper management to receive final approval.
- Optimized the application and gain more revenue; maintain and repair any bugs found.
- Created new application plans, graphics, and coding; code applications for iPhone and Android market.
- Lead the team to build modern applications and games; analyzed the smartphone market.
- Currently have developed four mobile app games for the company to great acclaim on the Apple Store
Developer - Mobile App [general]
XYZ Pvt ltd
- Supported the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produced fully functional mobile applications writing clean code; gathered specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Wrote unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions; involved in troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Designed interfaces to improve user experience; liaised with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensured new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Researched and suggested new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stayed up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Full Stack Developer
- Android Studio
- Eclipse IDE
- Android SDK
- Android app development
- Graphics and image processing (OpenGL, Vulkan)
- Unit testing
- End-to-end systems
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills