Developer - Ruby On Rails Resume Samples (Text format)
Ruby on Rails Developer / Ruby on Rails Architect
- Highly skilled ruby on rails developer with XX years of experience in developing a team environment using git-based version control and software development lifecycle methodologies. Possesses significant experience in code reviews, process-driven development methodologies, and automated testing. Solid understanding of leveraging the latest software tools to optimize data storage, and fluidity across mobile platforms. Ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Skilled in writing functional, unit, and integration tests for application quality assurance.
- Advanced understanding of Ruby on Rails; solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns; able to organize and run meetings, leaving with clear objectives and tasks; capable of hitting daily deadlines
- Skilled in writing functional, unit, and integration tests for application quality assurance; completing database migrations with Ruby on Rails; leading team meetings to optimize the application creation cycle
- Experience developing in a team environment using git-based version control and software development lifecycle methodologies; ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Gained significant experience in code reviews, process-driven development methodologies, and automated testing; ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments in parallel and adapt quickly to changing priorities
Science, Bachelor of Science, Completed, 2002-02-01
NI University– Marks 70, Division I
Developer - Ruby On Rails
ABC Pvt Ltd
- Designed, built, and maintained efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Identified bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Helped maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Designed and built a Ruby on Rails landing page platform.
- Deployed complex business rules, SEO, and instrumentation.
- Collaborated with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope, and project-related decisions; develop best practices and architecture.
- Managed, collaborated, and coordinated the work of an offshore development team.
Junior Ruby On Rails Developer
XYZ pvt ltd
- Wrote clean, maintainable, and efficient code; designed robust, scalable, and secured features.
- Contributed to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Followed up on best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards).
- Derived continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
- Developed new web applications; ensured the maintenance of existing web applications.
- Wrote server-side web application logic in Ruby.
- Created back-end components; connected the application with the other web services.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism