Developer - CMS [general] Resume Samples (Text format)
- A highly skilled and proficient CMS Developer with XX years of experience in conducting analysis, designing, and assembly of software components in Open Text CMS applications. Skilled in maintaining technical documentation for CMS OpenText applications as per SDLC standards and procedures. Deftly providing technical assistance for maintenance, integration, and testing of software solutions during development and release processes.
- Skilled in maintaining technical documentation for CMS OpenText applications as per SDLC standards and procedures; implementing procedures for designing and developing of content server workflows and reports
- Deftly providing technical assistance for maintenance, integration, and testing of software solutions during development and release processes
- Instrumentally creating and supporting content management systems for end-users; implementing and modifying test plans for verification of program logic
Web Development, Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development, Completed, 2002-03-01
GH University– Marks 70, Division I
Senior- CMS Developer
FHC Pvt Ltd
- Supervised the operations of the CMS application development team.
- Provided direct technical support to the application development teams on the discovery process, development, and implementation of the CMS application.
- Oversee the coordination of the development team with the development team on the development of CMS and other related activities.
- Participated in CMS Monitoring Board meetings, staff meetings, and CMS application-related meetings.
- Liaised with other offices and coordinated activities to achieve established objectives.
- Coordinated internal and external offices in all CMS application communications.
- Monitored the current CMS database for optimal performance to ensure end-user access to the application.
- Received analyzed and initiated action on change requirements to the current CMS application.
- Supervised the administration of the CMS application, e.g. adding new users, adding new CMS, locations and other activities related to the administration of the application.
- Provided oversight and expertise in creating ad hoc query reports
- Provided guidance in deleting duplicate cases as they are identified
- Evaluate changes to the current CMS application database to ensure they satisfy the change request requirements
- Google Analytics
- CRM(Joomla, WordPress, Drupal)
- MS Office
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Time Management