Developer - Game Developer Resume Samples (Text format)
Game Developer / Game Programmer
- Extensive experience of XX years in using 2D or 3D modeling and animation software; drawing up detailed design documentation, including charts and diagrams that outline the various concepts and components involved; testing the game and making amendments to enhance its capabilities
- Skilled in developing designs or initial concept designs for games including gameplay; generating game scripts and storyboards; creating the visual aspects of the game at the concept stage; using 2D or 3D modeling and animation software at the production stage
- Instrumental in producing the audio features of the game, such as character voices, music, and sound effects; conceptualizing the game, make a document containing the codes for it, run the program, debugging extensively, and checking and rechecking till the program runs absolutely smoothly
- Familiar with the various aspects of game programming like character edition, map, graphics, etc.; great understanding of all types of programming languages that are usable in game development; writing code to determine the mechanics and gameplay of new software
Artificial Intelligence, Master of Science, Completed, 2003-03-01
FDB University– Marks 70, Division I
Developer - Game Developer
Abc Pvt Ltd
San Diego, CA
- Assisted in the development of new games or update existing games.
- Performed debugging and troubleshooting of game applications.
- Developed network protocols and systems to support online play.
- Worked closely with design teams to tune and enhance game dynamics.
- Documented design specifications to support the development of game applications.
- Ensured that the game application meets functional and performance requirements.
- Assisted in quality assurance assessment of the game application to ensure quality and reliability.
- Stayed abreast with the latest technology developments in the gaming industry.
- Documented the gaming codes for future use and reference.
- Collaborated with Managers and team members to develop innovative game applications.
- Created detailed design documentation, including charts and diagrams that outline the various concepts and components involved.
- Tested the game and made amendments to enhance its capabilities.
- Conceptualizing the game, making a document containing the codes for it, running the program, debugging extensively, and checking and rechecking till the program runs absolutely smoothly
- Generating game scripts and storyboards.
- Created the visual aspects of the game at the concept stage.
- Used 2D or 3D modeling and animation software at the production stage to create various animations.
- Wrote code to determine the mechanics and gameplay of new software.
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Time Management
- Documentation writing
- Game platforms
- Game systems
- Unreal Engine
- Online play models