Developer - [general] Web Developer Resume Samples (Text format)
Web Developer / Web Analyst / Front-End Developer
- Highly Skilled Web Developer with XX years of experience in all stages of advanced web development. Adept in evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems. Highly skilled in the user interface, testing, and debugging processes, and looking for an opportunity in your company to showcase my expertise in the design, installation, testing, and maintenance of web systems.
- Understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups; identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring issues to appropriate personnel for correction
- Adept evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems; determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements; solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Dedicated team player; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; solid ability in both written and verbal communication; knowledge of programming language and technical terminology; able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them; able to solve complex problems
Information Technology, Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology, Completed, 2003-06-01
ITM University– Marks null,
Senior Web Developer
- Tested and debugged all web applications; designed, developed, tested, and deployed web applications.
- Wrote code pages, and developed appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.
- Coordinated with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
- Collaborated with staff and teams to develop, format, and deploy content.
- Assisted and supported in the upkeep and maintenance of websites.
- Researched and proposed software programs that are compatible with future technologies.
- Prepared and coordinated internet web updates and internet website changes
- Fixed bugs, troubleshoot, and resolved problems in websites.
- Wrote well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Created website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrated data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gathered and refined specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Created and maintained software documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stayed plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Cooperated with web designers to match visual design intent.
- DNS Management
- Critical Thinking