Deputy Manager - HR
- Offering a distinguished exposure of 9+ years in designing & implementing human resources programs & policies, including Talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, employee relations, training, and health & safety programs; possessing valuable insights, keen analysis & team approach to implement best practices & processes.
- Expert in developing & nurturing partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees; ensuring regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees;
- Skilled in developing & maintaining effective relationships with the Senior Management and department heads; supporting the delivery for end to end HR services across the business; using experience, skills & knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organizational design & talent analytics
- Rich experience in devising a strategy for High Performing Talent Acquisition in a challenging market. Hands-on with co-facilitated business reviews with management teams for nurturing high-potential resources; understanding of conceptualizing & implementing non-monetary R&R; Successful in implementing a new evaluation process for the employees and managers.
- Proactive in performing the strategic role with respect to employee training & development; preparing the workforce for future positions within the company; succession planning, promotion from within policies & performance evaluation factor; imparting training, motivating employees & improving employee retention.
- Excellent communication & people management skills that have been honed through managing multi-skilled teams. Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve both personal & corporate goals
~ Human Resource Management ~ Employee Engagement ~ Payroll Administration
~ Compensation & Benefits ~Employee Relations ~ Leadership Development
~ Manpower Planning ~ Organizational Development ~ Performance Management
~ Recruitment ~ Succession Planning ~ Talent Development
~ Training & Development ~ Grievance & Arbitration ~ HR Policy Development