- Knowledge of employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, etc.
- Adept in assisting inperforming strategic role with respect to employee training & development; preparing the workforce for future positions within the company
- Capable to provide a sound HR vision to the organization by recognizing the future trends and integrating the organizational resources to create strong value systems
- Experience in managing & overseeing a talent acquisition team and evidence of transforming the recruitment function within an organization
- Proficient in grasping new concepts and utilizing themin an effective manner; an analytical mind with the ability to think clearly and logically