DevOps Manager Resume Samples (Text format)
- Dedicated DevOps Manager with XX years of experience in designing and building DevOps solutions. Skilled in building, developing, and managing a high-performing infrastructure and DevOps team to meet the needs of a rapidly growing and changing business in an even more rapidly changing technology landscape. Stays up-to-date on the latest industry trends and is able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Adept in designing and implementing build, deployment, and configuration management; implementing test designs; building and testing automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Instrumental in leading and executing an effort to integrate DevOps on the services that are using cloud platforms; implementing continuous improvement ideas/projects, optimizing the DevOps function
Management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2002-03-01
– Marks 70, Division I
- Hired and trained 3 DevOps engineers.
- Developed infrastructure for a web application’s production, QA, and development environments, which saw a 1M monthly user growth.
- Pushed for improvements in operational efficiency, which led to a 20% rise in network efficiencies.
- Reduced redundancies and improved backend organization, resulting in a 5% increase in application performance speed.
- Implemented DevOps tools and life cycle on responsible services.
- Developed and maintained a DevOps roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for DevOp in support of business strategies.
- Maintain and administer the tools and environments supporting continuous build and automated deployment processes.
- Improve DevOps environment/team with technology initiatives.
DevOps Release Manager
Duck Creek Technologies
- Managed a team of 5 full-time developers and 2 contractors and supervised them with their work.
- Led a team of 7 to develop automation processes that enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor applications and boosted production by 35%.
- Collaborate with application development and infrastructure teams in order to help bridge the functional gap and determine the DevOps feature/function set in order to optimize the technical environment
- Lead the design, build, and operational management of highly secure and scalable sites/software for the business.
- Ensured the reduction or removal of bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the DevOps department and engineering department as a whole
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Agile Software Development
- Managing tight Deadlines
- E-learning Application Development
- Scrum methodology
- Troubleshooting Proficiencies
- Lean Manufacturing
- Project Tracking
- Enterprise Platforms
- Cloud Computing
- Strong Communication Skills
- Working Independently
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills