Senior Level DevOps Engineer
TRAINING & CERTIFICATONS
- Arvind Yadav
abc institute, 2009
Exhibiting a desire to experience new cultures and environments—especially if your role would involve working with foreign colleagues, partners or clients—can really help your resume shine.
Mr. Arvind Yadav
PROFILE • ABOUT ME
- Extensive experience of XX years in building tools and critical infrastructures that support the business’s site / software / application platforms; serving as a key member of engineering department and aids in deploying shared infrastructure and traffic management services
- Skilled in performing functions required for the deployment, configuration, support, and troubleshooting of issues with the business’s site/software; making key decisions without much oversight inclusive of decisions on automation processes, tools, and resources for building sites/software as promptly and efficiently as possible
- nstrumental in monitoring the engineering department’s tools & procedures and promotes their evolution alongside the business’s systems; plays an active role in building and improving the platform services inclusive of websites, software, and applications while hosting and managing database
- Adept in designing and developing the business’s infrastructure architecture as well as developing automated scripts meant for building development and production environments; maintaining the business’s configuration and deployment tools, transforming them into a robust system in order to auto-scale the business’s platform
- Highly familiar with the workings of Java, C++, and GoLang as well as expertise in cloud platforms, such as, Google App Engine
management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, March 2002
CBSE Marks 70%, Division I
noida, Uttar Pradesh
May 2003 - August 2007
abc pvt ltd
Key Result Areas:
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????
- Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
noida, Uttar Pradesh