Cloud Engineer - Azure/Hyper-V Resume Samples (Text format)
Cloud Engineer - Azure/Hyper-V
- Resourceful Cloud Azure/Hyper-V Engineer with XX years of experience in supporting environments that include Windows Server, Azure, Hyper-V, VMware, Active Directory Services, etc. Skilled with automated deployment and integration of Azure both cloud and on-premises. Strong programming skills, along with excellent problem-solving and debugging abilities.Experience with automated deployment and integration of Azure both cloud and on-premises; familiarity and/or experience with Microsoft System Center integration and deployment
- Skilled in researching new technologies and trends in the respected competencies of Microsoft technology stack; creating operational and engineering documentation customer solutions for storage and backup environment
- Strong foundation of knowledge around Azure cloud services and the cloud ecosystem; experience in building and delivering robust highly available solutions
- Strong programming skills, along with excellent problem-solving and debugging abilities
, Bachelor of Computer Applications, Completed, 2000-01-01
– Marks 70, Division I
Azure Cloud Engineer
Wipro Pvt Ltd
- Developed a monitoring system that monitored the health of 32 Azure resources, which reduced a 30% decrease in downtime.
- Worked as a Cloud administrator on Microsoft Azure environments, which included Azure ADConnect configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, and Azure resource group.
- Formed a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure. Saved RW $100K in less than 30 days.
- Administered 5 Virtual Networks in Azure, and ensured Azure served in the MLP's network.
- Designed, planned and migrated deployments of customer on-premises data centers/applications to Microsoft Azure.
- Configured and deployed Microsoft System Center into the environment.
- Troubleshoot VMware ESX, Windows Server, Active Directory, and physical infrastructure issues.
- Managed a physical server and Virtual servers using Hyper-V, XenServer, and VMware.
Azure Cloud Engineer (Microsoft Azure Administrator/Architect)
Duck Creek Technologies
- Developed cloud automation tailored to customers’ needs.
- Involved with planning, designing, and transforming environments from on-premises to cloud-based.
- Worked on Microsoft Azure Administrator configuring availability sets, virtual machine scale set (VMSS) with load balancers, network security group (NSG), Virtual networks, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Skillfully worked with Microsoft 365 and office 365, including Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Exchange Online.
- Worked as Cloud Administrator on Microsoft Azure, involved in configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, and resource groups.
- Remote login to Virtual Machines to troubleshoot, monitor and deploy applications
- Managed Windows 2012 servers, troubleshooting IP issues and working with different support teams
- Carried out the configuration of Microsoft DevTest Labs to migrate the virtual machines from one subscription to another subscription
- Managed day-to-day activity of the cloud environment, supporting development teams with their requirements
- Created Labs, Virtual Machines along with setting up policies and using Formulas and Custom Images to deploy the network
- Industry knowledge
- Tools and Software
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management
- Strong Communication Skills
- Working Independently
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Management skills