Cloud Engineer - Azure/Hyper-V Resume Samples (Text format)
Cloud Engineer - Azure/Hyper-V
- Resourceful Cloud Azure/Hyper-V Engineer with XX years of experience in supporting environments that include Windows Server, Azure, Hyper-V, VMware, Active Directory Services, etc. Skilled with automated deployment and integration of Azure both cloud and on-premises. Strong programming skills, along with excellent problem-solving and debugging abilities.Experience with automated deployment and integration of Azure both cloud and on-premises; familiarity and/or experience with Microsoft System Center integration and deployment
- Skilled in researching new technologies and trends in the respected competencies of Microsoft technology stack; creating operational and engineering documentation customer solutions for storage and backup environment
- Strong foundation of knowledge around Azure cloud services and the cloud ecosystem; experience in building and delivering robust highly available solutions
- Strong programming skills, along with excellent problem-solving and debugging abilities
Bachelor of Computer Applications,
Completed, January 2000
New delhi, Delhi
January 2011 - Current
Azure Cloud Engineer
Wipro Pvt Ltd
- Developed a monitoring system that monitored the health of 32 Azure resources, which reduced a 30% decrease in downtime.
- Worked as a Cloud administrator on Microsoft Azure environments, which included Azure ADConnect configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, and Azure resource group.
- Formed a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Azure. Saved RW $100K in less than 30 days.
- Administered 5 Virtual Networks in Azure, and ensured Azure served in the MLP's network.
- Designed, planned and migrated deployments of customer on-premises data centers/applications to Microsoft Azure.
- Configured and deployed Microsoft System Center into the environment.
- Troubleshoot VMware ESX, Windows Server, Active Directory, and physical infrastructure issues.
- Managed a physical server and Virtual servers using Hyper-V, XenServer, and VMware.
September 2002 - January 2010
Azure Cloud Engineer (Microsoft Azure Administrator/Architect)
Duck Creek Technologies
- Developed cloud automation tailored to customers’ needs.
- Involved with planning, designing, and transforming environments from on-premises to cloud-based.
- Worked on Microsoft Azure Administrator configuring availability sets, virtual machine scale set (VMSS) with load balancers, network security group (NSG), Virtual networks, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Skillfully worked with Microsoft 365 and office 365, including Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Exchange Online.
- Worked as Cloud Administrator on Microsoft Azure, involved in configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, and resource groups.
- Remote login to Virtual Machines to troubleshoot, monitor and deploy applications
- Managed Windows 2012 servers, troubleshooting IP issues and working with different support teams
- Carried out the configuration of Microsoft DevTest Labs to migrate the virtual machines from one subscription to another subscription
- Managed day-to-day activity of the cloud environment, supporting development teams with their requirements
- Created Labs, Virtual Machines along with setting up policies and using Formulas and Custom Images to deploy the network
Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer Certificate.
MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert (MCSA Office 365, MCSA Windows Server 2012, MCSA Windows Server 2016)
MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (MCSA certification in Windows Server 2016, Cloud Platform, Linux on Azure, or Windows Server 2012)
- Industry knowledge
- Tools and Software
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management
- Strong Communication Skills
- Working Independently
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Maintained LinkedIn account with 500K followers and regularly updated about tech-related posts.
- Wrote tech related articles for the daily newspaper.