DevOps Architect Resume Samples (Text format)
DevOps Architect / DevOps Architect Solution
- Dedicated and motivated DevOps Architect with XX years of experience in leading client engagements to improve DevOps environments across functional areas. Skilled in serving as a key driver of the DevOps internal practice and possesses a strong understanding of software project release automation.Presenting a broad knowledge of various products across the DevOps spectrum; implementing solutions for automation of application build, test, deployment, configuration management, and orchestration; documenting DevOps processes, procedures, and environments
- Ability to guide teams with DevOps best practices, including improved scalability, performance, reliability, and speed to market; providing guidance in technical design, and plan team activities, and providing direction to team members; collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate project schedules
- Quickly discern client environments, business needs, and culture; active involvement in sales opportunities as required; instrumentally serving as a key driver of the DevOps internal practice; strong understanding of software project release automation
, Bachelor of Computer Applications, Completed, 2002-03-01
Vellore Institute of Technology
– Marks 70, Division I
- Aggressively become a critical member by quickly learning current workflows, building technologies, automation, and challenges
- Design, implement, and maintain continuous build and deployment delivery mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation
- Consult technical personnel and management of our client including those at the CEO level on the industry-best practices, discuss, persuade and agree on the most innovative approaches applicable in the customer landscape
- Reach visibility and gratitude for yourself and your project team by demonstrating thought leadership, presentation excellence, and negotiation skills
- Proactively identify and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery
- Take initiative in discovering existing and new challenges pertaining to the build and deployment for our customers, seeking to improve, resolve, and streamline tools and processes to meet delivery challenges
- Function as a team member supporting the organization by driving the end-to-end stability and availability of tools and environments used by our customers to support the build and deployment
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagrams outlining automated solutions and environmental architecture
Cloud Devops Architect
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Created suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Managed and reviewed technical operations.
- Developed appropriate DevOps channels throughout the organization.
- Established a continuous build environment to accelerate software deployment and development processes.
- Supervised, Examined, and Handled technical operations.
- Analyzed, executed, and tailored the DevOps practices as per needs.
- Effective automation of processes using suitable tools.
- Implemented architectural strategies in an efficient and comprehensive manner.
- Set up a consistent growth environment to increase the speed of the development process and software development.
- Enabled development operations and processes.
- SaaS operation
- Automation skills
- Infrastructure management
- Automation service provisioning
- Middleware configuration
- DevOps Platform tooling (Chef, Puppet, and Docker.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently