Cloud Engineer - VMWare Resume Samples (Text format)
Cloud Engineer - VMWare
- Highly skilled Cloud VMWare Engineer with XX years of experience in designing, installing, and administering virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V) products. Skilled in providing regular VMware and windows environment support by resolving escalated tickets for internal and external customers. Seeking a position at your company to leverage capacity planning tools to manage VMware infrastructure thru dashboards.
- Champion the use of best practices within the support teams to quickly and effectively close out customer issues; designing, installing, and administering virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V) products
- Skilled in providing regular support of VMware and windows environment by resolving the escalated tickets for the internal and external customers; identifying and implementing the rectified operational issues
- Leverage capacity planning tools to manage VMware infrastructure thru dashboards; implement strategies and manage a highly available VMware cluster and hardware using relevant tools
- Experience with migrating Windows VMs; able to assess Vmware environment and identify remediation issues; managing day-to-day of vCenter, vCloud, vSphere, and vRealize suite enterprise for hybrid cloud environment
Computer Science , Master of Design, Completed, 2003-03-01
Indian Institute of Technology
– Marks 70, Division I
Cloud Engineer – VMWare / VMWare Architect / SME Cloud Engineer
ANI Calls India Private Limited
- Assisted the sales organization, and customers by developing levels of expertise in VMWare products, programs, and policies.
- Made outbound calls and worked with the Zones Sales team and proactively drive top-line revenue for VMWare to achieve sales goals.
- Organized programs to develop the VMWare marketing strategies.
- Kept tracking information and oversee the development of the pipeline, deal registration, and open quotes with a primary focus on bringing opportunities to close.
- Developed detailed and relevant technology inputs for product line strategy and road maps.
- Utilized my expert-level knowledge of virtualization and Cloud Computing technologies and worked effectively for the organization.
- Researched and developed VMware technologies and provided assistance with roadmap planning and solution identification.
- Facilitated workload management and scheduling by providing technical inputs and evaluations.
Data Center Engineer - VMWare
- Developed and managed deployment, reporting, and project solutions with scripting, automation, and orchestration tools.
- Designed and implemented technology solutions based on VMware products and provided support for escalated performance issues within this product suite.
- Maintained the virtual infrastructure hardware, operating systems, and VMs on servers that support customer processing requirements.
- Identified opportunities, suggested solutions & drove improvements across the server platforms.
- Collaborated with the wider Design and architecture teams to contribute to solution designs and develop standards.
- Implemented knowledge transfer and mentoring of staff.
- Managed and maintained VMware infrastructure and Vrealize enterprise suite in a fast-paced environment.
- Used creative engineering and analytical techniques to deliver targeted cost-optimization solutions.
- Developed insightful views into cost and usage data that enable executives to understand spending.
- Windows Server
- MS IIS
- SAN architecture
- VMware ESXi
- Organizational Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Working Independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Collaboration skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Time management Skills