Cloud Engineer - Rackspace Resume Samples (Text format)
Cloud Engineer – Rackspace
- Highly Motivated Cloud engineer with XX years of experience in RackSpace Technologies. Robust knowledge of the public cloud industry, with a solid understanding of how to evolve and maintain a world-class managed services offering. Demonstrated excellence in managing large teams right from requirements through design, implementation & deployment. Possesses excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills with demonstrated abilities in training & mentoring teams toward achieving organizational goals.
- Extensive experience in developing strategic value-add customer relationships with various levels of stakeholders, providing best-in-class services, and ensuring customer satisfaction for Rackspace Cloud Products; proving guidance to the team to land and expanding for existing, new, and proposing Rackspace Cloud products
- Extensive experience in managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope; managing relationships and communication with all project stakeholders; agreeing with the approach to delivery within the delivery project team
- Demonstrated excellence in managing large teams right from requirements through design, implementation & deployment; excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills with demonstrated abilities in training & mentoring teams toward achieving organizational goals
Computer Science, Bachelor of Science, Completed, 2002-03-01
– Marks 70, Division I
Cloud Engineer / VMWare Engineer
- Established and controlled project constraints and scope and also managed the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions.
- Assisted clients to optimize their workloads by providing application-focused assistance to build, deploy, integrate, scale, and heal using native Azure/AWS/GCP Platform.
- Worked closely with the developer and architecture teams to design and develop scalable software services.
- Built cloud automation, including CI/CD pipelines using technologies equivalent to Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Set up automated cloud environments, CI/CD pipelines, and supporting services frameworks using foundational architecture and components.
Rackspace Cloud Architect / Linux Operations Engineer
LDS Infotech Pvt Ltd
- Communicated with all project stakeholders and maintained a good relationship with them.
- Implemented Cloud engineering tasks within migration sprint cycles aligned to best practices and templates within a customer project team.
- Did infrastructure automation with the help of my Bash, PowerShell, Python, or other scripting/programming languages skills.
- Worked skillfully with one or more configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Delivered customer Rack space Cloud Strategies, ensuring customer’s business objectives with a focus on Rackspace Cloud Migrations.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Working Independently
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Management skills