Cloud Architect Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly experienced Cloud Architect with XX years of proven experience assessing clients’ workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, developing a business case and Cloud adoption roadmap. Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives; experience in conducting cloud service maps, and security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework; excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Proven experience assessing client's workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, developing the business cases and Cloud adoption roadmap; ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications; ability to code to implement essential security measures
- Excellence in managing large teams right from requirements through design, implementation & deployment; excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills with demonstrated abilities in training & mentoring teams toward achieving organizational goals
Computer, Bachelor of Design, Completed, 2004-03-01
Lovely Professional University
– Marks 70, Division I
Solution Architect / Google Cloud Architect
Adani Logistics Company
- Oversaw large-scale cloud migration projects/programs.
- Conducted Cloud Readiness Assessments by observing business and technical perspectives.
- Created and executed cloud storage solutions and updated cloud-based applications.
- Worked with CTS and CTI technologies.
- Troubleshoot cloud issues and managed all cloud-based resources.
- Designed cloud environments and migrated tools and data to the cloud.
- Worked collaboratively with IT vendors and internal IT teams.
- Trained & supervised teams and helped them to achieve organizational goals.
- Architected and managed the company's private TEAM cloud.
SM - Cloud Architect - Governance
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- Conducted cloud service maps, and security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Wrote code to implement essential security measures.
- Used continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications.
- Nurtured Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption.
- Developed architecture blueprints & detailed documentation and created a bill of materials, including required Cloud Services & tools
- Set up processes, services, and tools around the cloud.
- Microsoft Office
- CTS, CTI
- vFabric Data Director
- SRM, SQS, SNS,
- Data and cloud security
- AWS cloud infrastructure
- Management Skill
- Critical Thinking Skill
- Problem-Solving Skill
- Time Management Skill
- Mathematics Skill
- Effective Communication Skill
- Teamwork Skill