Cloud Engineer - AWS Resume Samples (Text format)
Experienced Cloud Engineer - AWS
- Highly-skilled AWS engineer with XX years of experience in AWS deployment and management services. Possesses the ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application. Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
- Skilled in provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters, understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud; knowledge of the AWS global infrastructure; understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Sound understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services; proven experience assessing client's workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, developing the business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Experience and significant knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
Computers, Bachelor of Education, Completed, 2002-02-01
Banaras Hindu University
– Marks 70, Division I
Senior AWS Cloud Engineer
Sciative Solution Private Limited
Navi mumbai, MH
- Handled 10 AWS accounts and setup and configuration of EC2 instances, VPCs Elastic Load Balancers (ELBs), RDS databases, CloudFront distributions, Route53 hosted zone, and health checks.
- Deployed, automated, maintained, and managed AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Did presentations and also communicated various methods for presenting projects’ capabilities to prospective clients.
- Suggested architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Used AWS Config and CloudTrail for the governance framework and enabled compliance, auditing, troubleshooting, etc of AWS accounts and resources.
- Proposed and developed a solution framework for more than 10 clients.
AWS Cloud Operations Engineer
Navi Mumbai, MH
- Involved in system troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Built, released, and configured management of production systems.
- Carried out pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
- Implemented some business development strategies by helping in RFP/RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation, and recommendations.
- Evaluated new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensured critical system security through the use of best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon Cloudfront
- SQL Server DB Administration
- Sybase DB Administration
- Microsoft Azure SQL Admin
- Exadata DB Administration
- Oracle Database Administration
- MySQL DB Administration
- Project Finance
- MS Project
- Project Invoicing
- Energy Supply & Trading
- MS Project Server
- Management Skill
- Critical Thinking Skill
- Problem-Solving Skill
- Time Management Skill
- Mathematics Skill
- Effective Communication Skill
- Teamwork Skill