- Extensive experience of XX years inidentifying and understanding patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements
- Adept in establishinga compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families; promotingpatient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications,etc.
- Skilled in assuringquality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals/standards; following hospital/nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations
- Deft in resolvingpatient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies; maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel
- Instrumental in protectingpatients by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations; documentingpatient care services by charting inpatient and department records
- Adroit in assessing and planning nursing care requirements; providing pre-and post-operation care; monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions; taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures; providing emotional support to patients and relatives