Delhi - 212652
- [email protected]
- Extensive experience of XX years inmonitoring and coordinatingthe daily patient care activities of the unit; scheduling patients to ensure full coverage ofpatient care needs at all times and to ensure effective patient services; advising physicians referring patients to the clinic; overseeing and monitoring patient evaluation/treatment decisions
- Adept in ensuring proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices; strong knowledge of nursing care for cancer patients, and research experience to identify and solve issues related to cancer patient's care
- Ability to make effective decisions at the critical period, that enhance nursing practice, improve quality, and resource utilization; ability to communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team, promote teamwork, and lead work groups
- Gained significant knowledge of current nursing techniques and principles to contribute to the advancement of nursing practice; excellent leadership skills, including abilities to mentor staff nurses, and facilitate professional environment; effective problem-solving and organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Completed, June 2004
Key Result Areas:
- Perform discharge planning for patients; prepare reports to document patients' care activities; write nursing orders
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics such as clinical procedures
- Observe, interview, and assess patients to identify care needs
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice or organizational systems
- Provide direct care by performing comprehensive health assessments, developing differential diagnoses, conducting specialized tests, or prescribing medications or treatments.
- Provide specialized direct and indirect care to inpatients and outpatients within a designated specialty such as obstetrics, neurology, oncology, or neonatal care
- Maintain departmental policies, procedures, objectives, or infection control standards
- Develop nursing service philosophies, goals, policies, priorities, or procedures
- Develop or assist others in development of care and treatment plans
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff
- Collaborate with other health care professionals and service providers to ensure optimal patient care
- Participate in clinical research projects such as by reviewing protocols, reviewing patient records, monitoring compliance, and meeting with regulatory authorities
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????
- Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level????
- Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received????
- Other relevant achievements???
Key Result Areas:
- Planned, evaluated, or modifiedtreatment programs based on information gathered by observing and interviewing patients, or by analyzing patient records
- Made clinical recommendations to physicians, other health care providers, insurance companies, patients, or health care organizations
- Developed, implemented, or evaluatedstandards of nursing practice in specialty area such as pediatrics, acute care, and geriatrics
- Directedor supervisednursing care staff in the provision of patient therapy
- Instructednursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources
- Presentedclients with information required to make informed health care and treatment decisions
- Monitoredor evaluatedmedical conditions of patients in collaboration with other health care professionals
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
- MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet Applications
- Birthday:October 01, 1981
Delhi - 212652