Informatics Nurse Specialist
- Instrumental in applying knowledge of nursing and informatics to assist in the design, development, and ongoing modification of computerized health care systems; educating staff and assisting in problem-solving to promote the implementation of the health care system
- Extensive experience of XX years in a range of technological solutions for the development implementation and maintenance of data in a manner that benefits the organization; extensive history acting as the liaison between nursing staff and information technology staff
- Skilled in the research of informatics with a specialization in nursing; in-depth working knowledge about clinical nursing practices and care delivery models; knowledge of different clinical system applications like patient classification in databases, documents related to surgical tracking, etc.
- Adept at integrating technology with the clinic's systems to support provided healthcare plans; expertise in maintaining the confidentiality of patient information and managing data to keep it readily available for the physicians
- Proficient in preparing reports on new case studies for life-threatening diseases, and determining treatment options; strong communication and interpersonal skills; possess excellent and exceptional analytical and technical skills