Delhi - 212652, Delhi
- Extensive experience of XX years inadministering medication, including some injections if state-certification allows; monitoring medication doses and patient response; changing bandages, dressings, and feeding tubes as needed; insert and change catheters
- Skilled in assistingpatients with personal hygiene; collecting specimens and deliveringthem to proper department; providing emotional support to patients and patients’ families; listeningto concerns and feedback
- Experienced in reporting any unusual or drastic changes in patient behavior/symptoms; seeking help from superiors when needed; taking instruction from and report updates to registered nurse/overseeing physician; following-up state and federal mandated standards and procedures
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures; understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices; excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology; compassionate and abilityto handle stress
Completed, April 1981
Key Result Areas:
- Document and maintain patient medical history and treatment data
- Implement treatment plans at direction of physicians and appropriate consultants
- Participate in Certified Nursing Assistant training and orientation programs
- Research holistic life care plan programs and recommended changes accordingly
- Assist elderly patients with crucial ambulatory care for transport to and from facility and home
- Provide assistance with patient needs assessments on a regular basis; participate in regular consultations with physicians and family members regarding individual patient care plans
- Provide bedside care and assistance with medications as needed; participate in ongoing facility education workshops and programs
- treat Patients with acute conditions including heart attacks, shock, and those in respiratory distress
- Observed changesin patient conditions and promptly communicated information to supervising LPN and other medical professionals
- Learn and practicethe correct operation of implements such as nebulizers, otoscopes, forceps, etc.
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????
- Major assignments handled????Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level?
- Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received????
- Other relevant achievements????
Key Result Areas:
- Recorded a patient’s medical history accurately; took and recorded measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observed patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications, etc.
- Monitored patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assisted ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing, etc.
- Administered injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collected samples for lab testing as assigned; provided emotional and psychological support
- Communicated with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improvecustomer satisfaction level?Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
- MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet Applications
- Birthday:October 01, 1981