Strategic Planning professional
- Extensive experience of XX years in developing, analyzing, and communicating business models to guide business decisions, promoting data-driven strategic change; leading strategic planning, and set and advocate for internal and external goals
- Skilled in providing high-level guidance on the company's strategic plan, consulting with organizational leaders and making presentations on the company's past and future performance; defining, tracking, and communicating metrics around new initiatives, comparing to previous outcomes
- Provide expert advice on strategic planning frameworks, tools and processes and contribute to decision making regarding strategic planning approaches; a proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the client; effective and persuasive leadership style; comfortable at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with team/work groups to accomplish goals; ability to facilitate discussions among multiple stakeholders with various and sometimes conflicting interests to achieve a cohesive and quality approach to planning that meets organizational objectives
- Demonstrable record in the successful delivery and management of strategic planning in a complex international organization; a good understanding of project cycle management including funded projects