Strategic Planning Resume Samples (Text format)
Strategic Planning professional / Strategy Analyst / Manager Strategy
- Extensive experience of XX years in developing, analyzing, and communicating business models to guide business decisions, promoting data-driven strategic change; leading strategic planning, setting and advocating for internal and external goals
- Skilled in providing high-level guidance on the company's strategic plan, consulting with organizational leaders and making presentations on the company's past and future performance; defining, tracking, and communicating metrics around new initiatives, comparing to previous outcomes
- Provide expert advice on strategic planning frameworks, tools and processes and contribute to decision-making regarding strategic planning approaches; a proven track record in developing strategic plans that benefit the client; effective and persuasive leadership style; comfortable at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with team/work groups to accomplish goals; ability to facilitate discussions among multiple stakeholders with various and sometimes conflicting interests to achieve a cohesive and quality approach to planning that meets organizational objectives
- Demonstrable record in the successful delivery and management of strategic planning in a complex international organization; a good understanding of project cycle management including funded projects
Sales Management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2002-02-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Strategic Planner Manager
- Lead strategic planner in our company, and set and advocate for internal and external goals.
- Defined, tracked, and communicated metrics around new initiatives, comparing them to previous outcomes.
- Lead and directed the development of goals and strategies for strategic planning and business development.
- Provided expert advice on strategic planning frameworks, tools, and processes and contributed to decision-making regarding strategic planning approaches.
- Demonstrable record in the successful delivery and management of strategic planning in a complex international organization.
- Create, articulate, and obtain buy-in for vision to align business strategy with organizational goals and objectives.
- Design approach strategies to grow and develop membership opportunities.
- Utilize industry knowledge to understand and anticipate customer/stakeholder needs and market trends; craft communications to address their needs.
- Serve as primary liaison with the leadership team to facilitate clear and efficient communication and decision-making.
- Identify and analyze the costs/benefits of available options to support decision-making and meet business expectations.
DGA Pvt Ltd.
- Understood and shaped the company’s strategy and mission; developed plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals; monitored and analyzed industry trends and market changes
- Researched competition to identify threats and opportunities; assessed the company’s operational and strategic performance; aligned processes, resources-planning, and department goals with the overall strategy
- Educated senior executives in making effective decisions; constructed forecasts and analytical models.
- Professionally exercise discretion to make timely recommendations and effectively solve problems, using independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and/or law.
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Operation management
- Staff Management
- Relationship Building and Management
- Business Development
- Process Improvement