Purchasing and Procurement Resume Samples (Text format)
Purchasing / Procurement Professional / Sourcing Manager / Procurement Executive/ Supply chain /Purchase Executive
- Extensive experience of XX years in formulating & implementing procurement strategies and ensuring they align with requirements and accordingly placing the purchase order & following-up for delivery; planning & managing the overall procurement of material as per the production requirements and maintaining desired stock levels
- Skilled in identifying & developing potential vendors locally & globally for achieving cost-effective purchases of raw materials and finished goods; creating and implementing regional procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the industry
- Proven track record in implementing cost-saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of transport solutions and clearances and vendor base re-organization; an enterprising leader with talent in leading personnel towards the accomplishment of shared goals
- Adept in building long-term relationships with vendors in the industry; managing technological systems that track the shipment, inventory, and supply of materials; leading transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms; superb communication, interpersonal, leadership, and negotiation skills; a problem solver with a solid analytical mindset; excellent customer service skills
Finance, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2000-03-01
SFs Institute of Technology
UPTU– Marks 70,
FJY Pvt Ltd
- Managed overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the facility.
- Implemented procurement strategies to maintain the security of supply and optimum value for money.
- Performed all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation, and preparation of contracts.
- Set policies and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost-effective procuring processes for the business.
- Developed key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
- Implemented change and develop new processes to better procure goods and services.
- Negotiated contracts with suppliers to obtain the best price and service.
- Provided periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls, and processes
- Reviewed current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Interviewed, hired, and trained personnel for procurement-related activities.
Assistant Procurement Manager
HGUY Pvt Ltd
- Devised and use fruitful sourcing strategies; discovered profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiated with external vendors to secure advantageous terms; approved ordering necessary goods and services.
- Finalized purchased details of orders and deliveries; examined and tested existing contracts.
- Tracked and reported key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborated with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Oversaw alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expected unfavorable events through analysis of data and preparation of control strategies.
- Performed risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Controlled spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Financial Administration
- Reporting Knowledge
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Profit and loss Understanding
- Data analysis Understanding
- Procurement Expertise
- Training & Development
- Customer Interface & Management
- Process Improvement
- Bid Co-ordination
- Team Leadership
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Oral & Written Communication
- Customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills