Risk Management Resume Samples (Text format)
Risk Management Professional / Operations Risk Analyst / Market Risk Analyst
- Extensive experience of XX years in designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur; analyzing current risks, and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Skilled in evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements; establishing the level of risk the company is willing to take; preparing risk management and insurance budgets
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders; creating business continuity plans to limit risks; implementing health and safety measures, and purchasing insurance; conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Adept in maintaining records of insurance policies and claims; reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals; building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company; keen eye for details and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; exceptional organizational and critical thinking skills; reliable and thorough with a deep commitment to accuracy
Accounting and Finance, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2000-04-01
GJR Institute of Business Administration
IIT– Marks 70,
Senior Risk Management Specialist
MCT Pvt Ltd
- Provided a methodology to identify and analyze the financial impact of loss to the organization, employees, the public, and the environment.
- Prepared risk management and insurance budgets and allocate claim costs and premiums to departments and divisions.
- Assisted in the review of major contracts, proposed facilities, and/or new program activities for loss and insurance implications.
- Implemented policies and conducted training that help reduce our company’s overall risk.
- Participated in all assessments to identify and minimize loss, reviewed and assessed all reports of suspicious account activity.
- Worked cooperatively with the risk team to minimize human, property, and financial risk
- Monitored operations to ensure compliance with all insurance and legal obligations.
Enterprise Risk Management Specialist
HU Pvt Ltd
- Conducted and reported on all tasks assigned by the Risk Management Director.
- Conducted assessments to define and analyze possible risks; audited processes and procedures
- Evaluated the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences.
- Developed risk management controls and systems; designed processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks.
- Created contingency plans to manage crises; evaluated existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses.
- Prepared reports and presented recommendations; helped implement solutions and plans.
- Evaluated employees’ risk awareness and trained them when necessary.
- Quality Assurance
- SQL querying skills,
- Strategic thinker
- Influencing ideas to senior levels
- Priority management
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Analytical skills
- Public speaking skills
- Organizational abilities
- Statistical analysis abilities
- Interpersonal skills