Quality Assurance Resume Samples (Text format)
Quality Assurance Professional / Quality analyst / Quality coordinator
- Extensive experience of XX years in determining, negotiating, and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards, and specifications; assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met; setting customer service standards
- Skilled in specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers; investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety; ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international levels; writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards; a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies; strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- An advocate of quality assurance, continuous improvement, and industry-recognized best practices; excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification, and Risked Based Testing; experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes
Computer Applications, Master of Computer Applications, Completed, 2005-05-01
GSJ College of Engineering
CBSE– Marks 70,
Quality Assurance Engineer
DHD Pvt Ltd
- Devised procedures to inspect and report quality issues; monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Supervised and guided inspectors, technicians, and other staff.
- Assured the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraised customers’ requirements and made sure that they are satisfied.
- Reported all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitated proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Reviewed current standards and policies; ensure all legal standards are met.
- Kept records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Communicated with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Effectively monitored compliance and performance management systems and targets.
- Prepared briefings and development activities that allow the application of a best-practice approach to managing quality assurance across the organization.
- Implemented detailed processes and procedures for key business activities.
Quality Assurance Engineer.
MHF Pvt Ltd
New Ashok Nager,
- Reviewed the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Planned, conducted, and monitored testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Documented internal audits and other quality assurance activities; investigated customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collected and compiled statistical quality data’ and analyzed data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Developed, recommended, and monitored corrective and preventive actions; prepared reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identified training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinated and supported on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluated audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitored risk management activities; responsible for document management systems.
- Katalon Studio
- Agile Project Management
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Analytical skills
- Public speaking skills
- Organizational abilities
- Statistical analysis abilities
- Interpersonal skills