- An Experienced Shipbuilding Professional possesses expertise in reading and interpreting blueprints to build ships and boats; using a variety of tools, instruments, and materials to create the ship
- Extensive experience of XX years in the Design & QA/QC for ship design and constructing; generating all engineering inputs for estimation of projects at the pre-bid stage; resolving the site quires and related issues by considering the design change and taking appropriate approval from the surveyor and owner
- Involved in the generation & checking of production drawings & detail such as construction monitoring area, primary & secondary member end connection, pipe penetration, etc.; carried out a deep study on load caring member, plate & stiffener scantlings, plate & profile bending data, templates, etc.
- Hands-on experience in ship construction, machine installation, and general warehouse operations; in-depth knowledge of various boat assembly methods, design trends, and building materials; familiarity with material management, tool maintenance, and boat repair
- A multi-skilled Engineering Techniques with extensive experience in estimation, team leadership, and supervision; highly-perceptive to new technologies, always striving for technical excellence and can think laterally to solve challenges; ability to perform under pressure. Good understanding of human relations