- Extensive experience of XX years in calculating dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers; machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Deft in measuring, examining, and testing completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers; aligning and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Skilled in studying sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances; selecting the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Adept in dismantling machines or equipment, using hand tools and power tools, in order to examine parts for defects and replace defective parts where needed; establishing the work procedures for fabricating new structural products, using a variety of metalworking machines
- Adroit in supporting metalworking projects from planning and fabrication through assembly, inspection, and testing, using knowledge of machine functions, metal properties and mathematics; operating equipment to verify operational efficiency; installing repaired parts into equipment, or install new equipment