Production Supervisors and Manager
- Expertise in handling the production operations and conceptualizing & implementing measures for enhancing operational efficiency and productivity; managing production in compliance with standards with key focus on profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources
- Skilled in planning and organizing production schedules; estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers; ensuring that health and safety regulations are met; overseeing production processes; selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Instrumental in organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment; following-upand enforcing all established policies, procedures, and recognized practices; demonstrated leadership skills in a manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing & motivating teams to achieve theirproduction objectives; possess in-depth knowledge of quality control and implementation of ISO schemes; demonstrated communication skills with the ability to lead andwork in cross-functional teams
Production Management, Master of Business Administration Completed
Key Result Areas:
- Monitored production to resolve issues; ensured output meets qualitystandards
- Enforced health and safety precautions; estimated costs and prepare budgets
- Organized workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Supervised and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determined amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials, etc.)
- Approved maintenance work, purchasing of equipment, etc.
- Liaised with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained????Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????