- Extensive experience of XX years in making assessments and interpretations based on bio- psychosocial evaluations, psychometric tests, semi-structured interviews, therapy sessions and neuropsychological assessments
- Adept in formulating and creating personalized interventions, treatments and management plans for clients; assessing clients' risk, considering their mental health and social needs when performing interventions; interacting with clients and other parties regarding performing interventions
- Deft in employing various treatment methods such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy and psychodrama; measuring effectiveness of interventions and implementing changes; working towards positioning the agency as a pioneer in psychological interventions.
- Skilled in ensuring the maintenance and safe storage of accurate program and client records, and all other pertinent documents; participating in clinical training seminars and mentoring assistant psychologists, psychology students and interns on site
- Experienced with specialist psychological assessment and treatment of a wide range of mental health problems of varying severity and complexity; proficient with psychological therapies, risk assessment, training and supervision