Storage Administrator Resume Samples (Text format)
- Dedicated and motivated Storage Administrator with XX years of experience in managing and maintaining the company's storage-based systems and the deployment of these storage technologies. Adept in ensuring that the maintenance activity of the servers is in the most cost-effective way. Instrumental in installing software programs and applications on computer systems. Possesses a strong understanding of business objectives and seeks ways to help the company meet these goals with storage technology. Skilled in scheduling the maintenance activity of these servers on a regular basis and inform about it to the staff members connected to different systems via these servers well in advance so that they can manage their tasks accordingly
- Instrumental in installing software programs and applications on the computer systems; monitoring the performance of the computer systems as well as the server and ensuring that these systems work efficiently
- Adept in managing and maintaining the company's storage-based systems and the deployment of these storage technologies; understanding business objectives and seeking ways to help the company meet these goals with storage technology
Computers, Bachelor of Science, Completed, 2003-05-01
Manav Rachna University
– Marks null,
Storage Administrator - Performance Tuning/Troubleshooting
Edge in Asia Recruitment Private Limited
- Administered the entire server systems.
- Installed, configured, and managed SAN devices and fiber switches.
- Managed NetApp snapshots as well as recovery methods for storage volumes.
- Oversaw volume replication overnight jobs and execute improvements.
- Did bottleneck performance evaluation to identify performance issues.
- Developed and maintained records for entire storage as well as systems.
- Administered networks, servers, and associated schedules.
- Scheduled the maintenance activity of these servers on a regular basis and inform about it the staff members connected to different systems via these servers well in advance, so that they can manage their tasks accordingly.
Storage Administrator / Senior Administrator - Storage
- Installed, configured as well as maintained storage hardware backup inclusive of physical plus virtual tape libraries or drives along with disk storage targets.
- Installed as well as configured NetBackup customer software on UNIX or Linux as well as Windows systems.
- Managed, transformed, and provided user access to large datasets.
- Documented processes, procedures, upgrades, and problems.
- Upgraded software, monitoring performance, and evaluating trends and needs.
- Managed configuring various servers simultaneously with the help of a storage area network.
- Monitored the performance of the computer systems as well as the server and ensured that these systems work efficiently.
- Data Migration
- Technology Refresh
- Solution Design and Planning
- System Reporting
- Backup Recovery
- Fabric Zoning
- Disaster Recovery
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Decision Making