Helpdesk/Support Engineer Resume Samples (Text format)
Helpdesk Support Engineer
- Results-driven helpdesk support engineer with XX years of experience in contributing to the advancement of the organization’s adoption of the Windows operating system by adding to the standards for its configuration and management.Seeking a position at your company to leverage my skills and work for the company's development.
- Skilled in providing resolution to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope; contributing to the advancement of the organization's adoption of the Windows operating system by adding to the standards for its configuration and management; developing effective methods for its deployment
- Adept in accessing software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution; involved in troubleshooting windows Desktop and Microsoft Office applications
- Deft in performing hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications; reacting to service outages promptly with adherence to standard operating procedures
Computer Science, Bachelor of Education, Completed, 2003-06-01
St Stephen's College
– Marks null,
Helpdesk / Desktop Support Engineer
Three Ess Computer Services India Pvt Ltd
- Responded to calls and made work tickets for my fellow engineers with Connect wise ticketing system.
- Helped colleagues install programs such as Adobe Reader DC, and other PDF programs.
- Implemented standard principles, concepts, and techniques for the identification and resolution of user problems.
- Performed hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications Reacting to service outages promptly with adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot issues that the end users are facing.
- Provided timely resolution of problems or escalation of issues to appropriate technical personnel.
- Participated in the development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
Navi Mumbai, MH
- Installed printers and troubleshot issues with printers.
- Secured the computers by running computer safeguards, Malwarebytes, Disk defrag, and disk clean-up.
- Troubleshoot Issues with Outlook 2007, 2010, and 365
- Identified and resolved user service requests utilizing the service request management system.
- Effectively troubleshoot windows Desktop and Microsoft Office applications
- Maintained standard software configurations, including troubleshooting, loading, and configuring software images, supported applications, and drivers.
- Provided support services to staff with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktops, laptops, PDAs, or network services.
- Technical Knowledge
- Microsoft Office applications
- Securing the system from virus
- Adobe Reader DC
- Communication(Coaching and instructing)
- Detail Oriented
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making