Roofing Resume Samples (Text format)
- Results-driven and meticulous Roofer with XX years of proven experience in installing, repairing, or replacing single-ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions. Skilled in installing partially overlapping layers of material over roof insulation surfaces, determining the distance of roofing material overlap using chalk lines, gauges on shingling hatchets, or lines on shingles. Deft in installing, repairing, or replacing single-ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions; hammering and chiseling away rough spots or remove them with rubbing bricks to prepare surfaces for waterproofing
- Adept in spraying roofs, sidings, and walls with material to bind, seal, insulate, or soundproof sections of structures, using spray guns, air compressors, and heaters; waterproof and damp-proof walls, floors, roofs, foundations, and basements by painting or spraying surfaces with waterproof coatings, or by attaching waterproofing membranes to surfaces
Arts, Higher Secondary school, Completed, 2001-04-01
State Board– Marks 70,
Convoy Supply Ltd
- Unloaded materials from the truck and unrolled roofing material; ensure there is enough material for the entire roof.
- Lifted roofing materials onto the roof using pulleys or a ladder; cleared debris from the roof.
- Ensured tar is chopped and heated; scraped or pulled off old roofing material.
- Nailed roofing paper and composition shingles into the roof; applied a layer of tar on the roof.
- Applied gravel, shingles, or asphalt over the tar layer; cover the roof with roofing felt, asphalt strips, or other materials.
- Apply tile, slate, or composition materials to the roof; locate and repair cracked tiles.
- Fill in missing tiles; clear out gutters and drains; affix metal sheets to roof boards or frameworks.
- Located and fixed leaks; repaired damage caused by storms and high winds.
SpaceLive Pvt Ltd
- Aligned roofing materials with edges of roofs; applied alternate layers of hot asphalt or tar and roofing paper to roofs, according to specification
- Applied gravel or pebbles over top layers of roofs, using rakes or stiff-bristled brooms
- Applied plastic coatings and membranes, fiberglass, or felt over sloped roofs before applying shingles
- Cemented or nail flashing strips of metal or shingle over joints to make them watertight.
- Covered exposed nail heads with roofing cement or caulking to prevent water leakage and rust.
- Covered roofs and exterior walls of structures with slate, asphalt, aluminum, wood, gravel, gypsum, and/or related materials, using brushes, knives, punches, hammers and other tools.
- Glazed top layers to make a smooth finish, or embed gravel in the bitumen for rough surfaces.
- Manual Dexterity
- No Fear of Heights
- Technological Expertise
- Roofing and Home Inspections
- Goal Setting and incentive Planning
- Materials Purchasing
- Accident Report Preparation and WSIB Compensation
- Payroll Management and Processing
- Building Code Environmental, and Regulatory Compliance
- Quoting and Tendering
- Crew hire, Training, Scheduling, and Supervision
- Measuring and Contract Preparation/Estimates
- Contractor and Subcontractor project coordination
- High expectation client relation
- Business Development and Growth Strategies.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
- Time Management