Painting Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly experienced and self-driven professional Painter with XX years of Extensive experience in preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint. Adept in handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner. Deft in removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers.
- Adept in handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner; preparing the surrounding area by covering it with cloth or plastic to prevent messes; moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project; calculating the number of materials and time required for said project
- Deft in removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers; taping off areas as needed; choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors; quoting and negotiating job prices; cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when the project is complete
- Ability to properly apply paints; knowledge of and ability to mix paint to match colors; ability to follow written and verbal instructions; ability to work independently; ability to use a computerized maintenance management system for work order processing
Completed, March 2003
DUEH Rayon School
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
April 2010 - Current
Construction / Digital Matte Painter
Laxmi Metal Processors
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Covered surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection; calculate amounts of required materials and estimated costs
- Filled cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
- Removed fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch cover prior to painting.
- Cleaned up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
- Applied coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings and other structures.
- Smoothed surfaces, using sandpaper, brushes, or steel wool, and remove old paint from surfaces, using paint remover, scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch to prepare surfaces for painting.
- Selected premixed paints, or mixed required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint that matches specified colors.
- Removed fixtures, such as pictures and electric switch-covers, from walls prior to painting, using a screwdriver.
January 2007 - December 2009
Construction / Spray Painter
The Monarch Enterprises
- Followed up blueprints/instructions and examine surfaces to determine the kind and amount Made on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures, etc.
- Prepared walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, etc.
- Filled cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster).
- Mixed paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture.
- Painted surfaces according to instructions with various tools.
- Applied varnish and other finishes; calculated costs and negotiate prices.
- Took and adhered to all health and safety precautions.
- Charcoal strokes
- Interior painting
- Graphic arts training
- 3D painting
- 2D painting
- Understanding of aesthetics
- Knowledge of painting and spraying techniques
- Good Team Player
- Knowledge of Painting Techniques
- Professional Attitude
- Time Management