Carpenter Resume Samples (Text format)
- Detail-oriented carpenter with XX years of experience in installing, erecting, and repairing fixtures and structures made from wood and other materials. expert in using different construction tools like small hand tools, saws, drills, and a wide variety of mechanized tools. Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines set for each task.
- Adeptly fabricate, repair, and replace doors, windows, flooring, ceiling materials, glass, building hardware, screens, plastic laminate, etc.; following established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials; excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction; proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools; ability to read technical documents and drawings; willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Possesses extensive knowledge of the carpentry trade as well as repair and maintenance of the property; able to work under pressure and meet deadlines set for each task; maintaining furniture and other elements of carpentry repair works in the guest room, meeting rooms, and all public areas including back of the house
, High School, Completed, 2003-03-01
Avon Govt School
State Board– Marks 70,
- Assemble sturdy and well-constructed floorboards, skirting boards, window frames, doors, door linings, staircases, fitted furniture, cabinetry, shelving, and more.
- Crafted furniture with fine detail work and/or utmost sturdiness and quality
- Incorporate fixtures like door handles and locks, cabinet handles, stairway railing, and other fixtures into design and implementation.
- Built the framework of a building, bridge, ship, or another large-scale construction project.
- Utilize skills in other related trades such as plumbing, roofing, bricklaying, painting, tiling, plastering, etc.
- Built window frames, doors, staircases, and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Carved and assembled furniture, cabinets, shelves, and other items and install them where designated.
- Inspected places and conduct repairs or maintenance; build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Worked with designers and planners on construction projects
- Prepared the layout of the project and estimated height, width, length, and other proportions.
DSG Corp Pvt Ltd
- Followed blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
- Installed structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
- Measured, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Constructed building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes.
- Helped erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes.
- Inspected and replaced damaged frameworks or other structures and fixtures.
- Instructed and directed laborers and other construction helpers.
- Took measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- House framing
- Project management
- Furniture design
- Experience managing apprentices
- Furniture Building
- Wood Types & Varieties
- Cabinet Making
- Refinishing & Retouching
- General Repairs & Maintenance
- Sanding, Sawing & General Woodworking
- Drilling & Framing
- Residential Carpentry
- Building Construction
- Carving Tools
- Industrial Carpentry
- Commercial Carpentry
- Framing & Paneling
- Leadership Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Communication Skills
- Decision-Making Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Creative Thinking Skills