Flooring Resume Samples (Text format)
- Professional and experienced Flooring Installer with XX years of experience in installing floors for businesses homes and new construction projects. Skilled in installing tiles using adhesives and hand tools and ensuring that they are properly fitted in. Complete product knowledge and understanding of the appropriate use and types of sundry items related to the installation of flooring and counters/walls.
- Skilled in installing tiles using adhesives and hand tools and ensuring that they are properly fitted in; performing preventative maintenance on already fitted tiles to ensure their longevity
- Complete product knowledge and understanding of the appropriate use and types of sundry items related to the installation of flooring and counters/walls
- Ability to work and direct work to adjust to varying scheduling timelines typical in the new home and commercial construction
- Adept in installing floors for businesses homes and new construction projects; applying adhesives correctly and using rollers to ensure linoleum floors did not have bubbles
Completed, February 2000
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
March 2012 - Current
Narmada Flooring Corporation
- Inspected and cleaned surfaces in preparation for the material.
- Helped customers design patterns for tile floors.
- Installed carpet without seams showing.
- Measured the area to determine the number of materials needed.
- Conferred with the architect or homeowner to determine the ideal material and layout.
- Corrected defects such as a sub-floor that is unleveled or contains rotted wood.
- Swept sand, chip dirt, and irregularities from base surfaces, and fill cracks with putty, plaster, or cement grout to form a smooth foundation
- Ordered flooring materials, negotiated prices, and provided estimates on how long the job will take.
January 1999 - October 2011
Construction / Flooring installers
- Measured installation areas and cut materials to fit.
- Utilized and mixed grout for tile flooring.
- Used carpet tack strips to tamp down carpet and stretched carpet to maintain carpet life.
- Completed in-home installations of flooring purchased through the business.
- Used company work van to deliver flooring materials.
- Measured rooms and cut flooring material to fit spaces.
- Mixed any needed adhesives and applied them evenly and expertly.
- Installed carpet padding linoleum laminate hardwood and tile floors.
Certified Flooring Installers
Icfai university , Surat,
- Manual Dexterity
- Physical Strength
- Capable of working with various flooring materials
- Waterproofing Methods
- Ceramic Tile Installation
- Flooring Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management