General Contractor Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly skilled and experienced General Contractor with XX years of experience in providing materials, labor, and equipment at the site. Skilled in estimating materials, staffing, and equipment costs, including securing permits. Proven track record of successful projects and satisfied clients. Deft in providing subcontractors and their occupational health committees with any relevant information available to the contractor that could affect health and safety in the workplace.
- Skilled in estimating materials, staffing, and equipment costs, including securing permits; preparing and trying to complete work within budget; assigning time-frame for each stage of work
- Proven track record of successful projects and satisfied clients; significant experience with commercial buildouts; significant experience with residential construction and renovation projects
- Deft in providing subcontractors and their occupational health committees with any relevant information available to the contractor that could affect health and safety in the workplace;
- Adept in monitoring subcontractors to ensure they comply with occupational health and safety requirements and taking action to correct any non-compliance at the place of employment
Construction Management , Master of Arts, Completed, 2001-03-01
CCS University– Marks 70,
- Assessed the project and layout specifications, cost estimates, and timelines.
- Sourced and vetted subcontractors to provide necessary services.
- Provided all necessary materials ensuring quality and price point are as promised.
- Recruited all necessary laborers and crew members for the project.
- Ensured that all inspections are scheduled and conducted in a timely fashion.
- Instructed new workers on handling project specifications according to project plans.
- Worked to maintain project budget, communicating status to the client regularly.
- Minimized waste and maximize efficiency to reduce costs.
- Demonstrated a vast general knowledge of construction best practices.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of all code requirements; meet or exceed all code requirements.
- Maintained excellent client relationships and procure new clients.
Spectra Engineers and Contractors
- Conferred with clients to determine their specific needs for construction.
- Created and distributed work schedules and explain the importance of deadlines.
- Coordinated the procurement of construction supplies, materials, and equipment by creating and maintaining liaisons with vendors and suppliers.
- Worked with landscaping architects and electricians to ensure that their area of work is properly progressing.
- Ascertained that all construction laws and regulations are adhered to and kept abreast of banned materials to ensure that they are not used nor procured.
- Ascertained timely and appropriate maintenance of equipment and tools.
- Kept inventory of all procured equipment & materials and ensured that they are stored in a safe place after each shift.
- Project Safety
- Labor Oversight
- Construction Site Management
- Price Proposals
- Carpentry and Flooring Skills
- Schematic Design
- Leadership abilities
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Time-management Skills
- tasks prioritization
- Team Worker Skills
- Analyzing Skills