Customer Service Manager Resume Samples (Text format)
Customer Service Manager
- Detail-oriented and results-driven customer service manager with XX years of experience in providing customer service support. Adept in overseeing all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements in customer service quality. Skilled in monitoring and measuring service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to processes. Gained significant experience in providing customer service support; working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools; excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques; awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Adept in overseeing all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements in customer service quality; implementing effective processes for customer service representatives to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat, or instant message
- Skilled in overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company or corporation delivers the highest level of customer service possible; monitoring and measuring service metrics and utilize to develop standards, improvements, or changes to process
Administration, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2001-04-01
UPTU University– Marks 70,
Customer Relationship Manager
Unex Business Solutions
- Supervised day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responded to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Created effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developed customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
- Implemented an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintained accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessed service statistics and prepared detailed reports on your findings.
- Hired and trained new customer service agents.
- Managed the approved budget of the customer service department.
Customer Service Representative
Vibrantzz Management Services
- Improved customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth.
- Took ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Established a clear mission and deploy strategies focused toward that mission
- Kept accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Recruited, mentored, and developed customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Kept ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Controlled resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhered to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintained an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Task Delegation
- Help Desk Software (Zoho Desk, Salesforce Desk, etc.)
- Front-End Supervision
- Retail Operations
- Escalation Management
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Product / Service Knowledge
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Communication Skills
- Complaint Handling
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management