Concierge Resume Samples (Text format)
Personal Concierge / Concierge Executive
- Highly experienced and reliable Concierge with XX years of experience in front desk and guest management. Excellent ability to anticipate and respond to individual guest needs and preferences. Highly skilled in personal presentation and communicating with clients. Exceptional skills in handling diverse types of guests with courtesy and professionalism.
- Exercising time management skills by organizing tasks in a manner to work efficiently and effectively to complete all daily functions prior to the end of the shift; a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; pro-actively anticipating and fulfilling Owner needs in a timely manner
- Extensive front desk and guest management experience; instrumental in maintaining a positive attitude and working cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; displaying integrity and maintaining an industrious work ethic to perform shifts with minimal supervision
- Excellent ability to anticipate and respond to individual guest needs and preferences; superior skills in upholding security practices and preventing unauthorized entries; exceptional skills in handling diverse types of guests with courtesy and professionalism; strong ability to respond effectively to unusual and emergency situations
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills; calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail; a passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service; ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a guest
, Intermediate, Completed, 2003-05-01
Shiva Govt School
State Board– Marks 70,
Assistant Family Concierge
Lohono Stays By Isprava
- Welcomed and fulfilled the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals.
- Completed the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems.
- Managed guest requests, inquiries, and complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Maintained current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing, and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events.
- Maximized sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs.
- Performed general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems.
GYS Hotel and Restaurant
- Made dining and other reservations for patrons, and obtained tickets for events.
- Provided information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Made travel arrangements for sightseeing and other tours.
- Received, stored, and delivered luggage and mail.
- Picked up and deliver items, or run errands for guests.
- Carried out unusual requests such as searching for hard-to-find items and arranged for exotic services such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Arranged for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Professional networking skills
- Oriented toward problem-solving
- Customer Satisfaction
- Knowledge of budget management
- Approachable, responsive, project professional image
- Communication Skills
- Physical Stamina
- Time Management